Thursday, March 15, 2007

In Their Words

Here are some of the funny things our kids have said in the recent past.

COHL--I had asked Cohl if he liked where we live. His response was this...(keep in mind we have been talking to the kids about how we will be moving soon into a new house and that they will tear down where we currently live with big tractors and trucks.)
Cohl said,"And when we move into our house the police man and the T-Rex will come and bam down our house...(pause) "Yeah," matter-a-factly. Then we drove up to our current parking spot and Cohl said,"There's a police man right there." He noticed one of the facility workers with his cart doing some work near our apartment. I said,"Where?" He said,"Right there mom."Then I figured out that he thinks that the facility workers are police men. Pretty funny.


Cohl loves his baby sister. He often still calls her Jenni-Jenni. He also says,"Jenna, I'm right here," when she is crying. Today he watched about 30 minutes of Elmo with Jenna on his lap. They both love to hold her!




KIRRA--Kirra loves to dance, tumble and wear dresses. She also still LOVES to be carried and held. That has been a little difficult since Jenna's arrival. So her common phrases are:
(I have included the words just how she pronounces them :)
"Dance wiss me"

"I wan uuuup"

"Where's my baby?" Speaking of Jenna

"Mom, Ho-ee (Cohl) pushed me like this, uhh." (When she says "uhh" she pokes herself just how she thinks Cohl did. It is quite comical!)

(These pictures are from last semester)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too cute. I love the exact spelling. I can just see her poking herself! What a little drama queen! Don't you just want to kiss them up when they are so cute like that?