Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Sound of Music

I got the movie The Sound of Music for my birthday from a dear friend. Of course for those of you who know me well know that it is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time! Anyhow I made the kids watch with me. Here are a few of their comments.

(All of the nuns were walking in at the beginning of the movie.)
Cohl asked what they were called. I said, "They are called nuns." Cohl came back with, "So they are nuns and they do nuthing." I laughed of course.

Kirra looked up at me when Maria broke out into song for the third time, "There she goes to singing again."

3 comments:

Paul Davison said...

Erin..I really really appreciate your updates with the kids! They seem to have grown so much in the last few months since me and Jess have graduated!

Unknown said...

hey family, well i have a blog now and shall be frequenting yours!!!!!! bryanfeil.blogspot.com i have sub updates and life updates! much love

Anonymous said...

hey obwalds - just letting you know i appreciate you all very, very much.

erin, i had an wheat bread/egg/tomato/spinach sandwich the other day, and it was delicious. : ) thanks for encouraging us!