Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Visit From Santa 2007

We enjoyed Christmas with ALL sides of the family this year. It took about two weeks to get to everyone. We had such a great time and are so blessed to have so many people to celebrate with. Here are a few pictures from Christmas at the Coit's. We had a special visit from Santa himself this year. My dad dressed up like Santa for a few events and one of them was this night.
Cohl knew right when my dad walked in the door that it was grandpa dressed like Santa. So I quickly wispered in his ear that he was to pretend so the littler kids could enjoy it!
Kirra was a TOTAL believer! She was so excited. She even asked as he was leaving if she could see go out and see the reindeer. What a doll.
She was listening to him ask her what she wanted for Christmas.
Jenna wasn't scared at all since this is what grandpa looked like for the last 6 months as he grew out his beard. All hairs are naturally grown.


This is my aunt (my dad's sister), my uncle and cousins. **Thanks guys for the pictures! Mine were lost in transmission somehow.

No comments: