Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December PART 2

We were given a gingerbread house kit and had the most fun putting it together! (Not sure why this is underlined in blue)
frosting

These two pics are from our Servants Celebration at church. We all get dressed up and go for dinner and dancing. We got to learn a few new dances. This is our table. Two of these couples are with us at SE and one of them are great friends who are at the Maple Creek Multi-site.
It was really fun to get dressed up. Kirra put on makeup too. She never misses an opportunity. Gretch, notice the purse?? I am totally out of the fashion scene as far as getting dressed up goes. My dress, jewelry and shoes are all borrowed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

What a good looking couple!
That's so awesome that you were able to borrow a dress and have it fit well and look great!
(I accidentally posted under Andrew's name...then deleted it when I realized that I had done that. It wouldn't sound quite right otherwise!)

Denise Feil said...

Just wanted to let you know I moved my blog to this location...

http://andrewfeil.wordpress.com/

Just trying to keep it fresh. (and I accidentally deleted it last night)

Andrew