Monday, April 27, 2009

Jessica and Paul's wedding

The girls and I were in a wedding this past weekend. Here are a few photos. Jessica lived with our family the last year we were at FPU.

Just after the wedding. What a non-stressed smile.

David was the MC for the reception.

We went to a beautiful house in Reedley for the photos.

Bride's Maids and two of the three flower girls. (these are my girls and there was another Kira that is 4)

I am third from the L next to Jess. I had the best hair-do. Jess and I got our hair done at Amenities in Riverpark. What a treat!


My girls playing while pics were going on.

Jenna...sweetest thing (2 yrs 2 mo.)Kirra looks so beautiful with her hair up like the big girls. (4 yrs. 3 mo.)Sisters. We got some really great shots of them. We hope to blow some up and put in their room.

2 comments:

Jenny Plumb said...

Your girls are just beautiful! Just like their Momma!

Unknown said...

you look fantastic erin! the girls are so adorable. i wish i could zoom in and see them even closer!