Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cohl

hangin' at the pool with his new shark-tooth necklace from Hawaii. (gma and gpa Obwald just returned)
yum-O @ Trin's bday party

Dad and Cohl boogie-boarding at Avila Beach. Cohl's first time in a wet suit. So cute...I mean manly :)


Cohl @ Joseph's bday party (from his class at school)


Cohl and Gannon after their Memorial Day performance at school. All three K classes sang three songs for the parents with their fire cracker hats


Eech kid is GIANT of THE WEEK. This is Cohl's borad we decorated.

I pretty much let him pick his outfits for school. We went through about 1 month of picking two different shoes and two different socks...whatever.

Muffins with Mom at Cohl's school. I love my boy!

3 comments:

Allison Vasquez said...

Cute pictures of all your kids. I have some pictures of your kids from Pismo I've got to get to you somehow . . .

Unknown said...

ha ha, i was laughing about the "whatever". i know that feeling :)

Jenn said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while and have missed so many pictures. I just caught up on it all! Fun times! Miss seeing you guys.