Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update from Us 5

Hello all
it's been a while since I updated. We've been in a whirlwind of events. We decided to sell our house, and did in a week with a two week escrow...then lived with my mom and step-dad for 2 1/2 months until mid October. We are now renting a lovely home in SE Fresno. I have run into some health challenges that have to be dealt with. It's slow but coming along. There are a lot of details about it but to sum it up-- overall exhaustion inside and out. So we're taking it slow and focusing on the kids and resting right now.
Speaking of the kids they are all very well! I have pictures to post but have to get the pics onto the computer...too many steps at the moment.
Hope you are all well!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great seeing an update. Been thinking about you. Isn't resting the hardest thing to do?! Especially being a Mom, you can't really "take time off". I hope you are seeing progress in recovering.
-Jenn