Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Kirra!



What an amazing little gift Kirra Michelle has been to our lives. Six years ago she burst into the world and has sparkled ever since. She is an amazing girl who has such a big heart for others. I remember thinking when I was pregnant with Kirra, before I knew she was a she, that I didn't care how many boys the Lord brought us I wanted at least one girl. Well, she is all girl and so much fun!

Thank you Kirra for being such an amazing blessing to everyone who meets you. We look forward to what this year holds for you!

Fun facts about Kirra: She loves to sing, dance, play instruments and has great rhythm. She loves colorful things, things that sparkle, things that shine...She loves to cuddle up and read a book, she loves to talk about space, the stars, the sun and the planets. Kirra also loves to help others. God has definitely given her a heart of compassion!


1 comment:

Jen Johnson said...

Happy BIrthday Kirra!!