Friday, May 25, 2007

New Info

Hey all...here is our new info. We are moving tomarrow and can't wait. I will post before and after photos when we are all settled.



New physical Address:
4858 E. Townsend Ave.
Fresno, CA 93727 -5005
559-453-3453



Mailing Address (same):
1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
Fresno, CA 93702






This is David and I bringing Cohl home from the hospital almost 4 years ago to our aparmtent at FPU. The only home that our kids have ever known. We will miss this small apartment for sentimental reasons...for sure!



But off we go !!! :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hi Obwald Family:
What a beautiful new home. It looks like they really fixed it up for you and your family. I'm sure you'll have many happy times there. It reminds me of our first home except you have 2 baths - we only had one and no dishwasher. I know how important a washer and dryer at the house is with a growing family. Love Aunt Ann