Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hilarious Story

Just another day with the Obwald kids...

I had Cohl, Kirra and Jenna at the chiropractor today and Cohl says to me just as the doc was walking in, "Mom, I don't have any chonies (underwear) on, just shorts." The doc and I laughed. I asked him if was serious and he said yes.

Then much later in the day I was in our bathroom, which Cohl likes to use, and I looked down at the basket we keep extra rolls of toilet paper in. I notice a pair of Cohl's underwear under one of the rolls. I just gave it a glance and thought, "That's odd."

Then it all came back to me from earlier in the day when he said he didn't have any on at the chiropractor's office. He took them off while he was in there and put them under the toilet paper so we wouldn't know. I laugh as I write this because it is so funny that to imagine what was going through his little mind.

He is pretty sneaky sometimes. Man kids are funny!
Have a great day!

No comments: