Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Kids

We are having so much fun this summer in our new house, our new neighborhood and with new experiences.
I was just going to share a little about each of our kids and what they are like right now.

COHL--He is sharp as a whip! He is getting ready to go to Kindergarten, we have a count down going on (41 days away). Cohl loves computer games, doing word and number books pages, coloring if there is a point (like instructions or a puzzle), riding his bike and scooter, getting the mail, swimming, jumping off a diving board, diving for sunken toys, screeching in an incredibly high pitched sound, raaring at his sisters, saying Boo to Jenna, chasing around the house, eating olives and baby corn, climbing on his bunk bed, having his bedspread layed out just-right, having friends over to play, running through sprinklers...things like that. Cohl is also a great helper around the house but even more if he gets a coin to buy something from the store. Money just burns a hole in his pocket.

KIRRA--What a doll. I think I have said that before. She loves to dance, sing, do gymnastics, rock her dolls, wrap her dolls with blankets, talk to her dolls, dress her dolls, play with her doll house, play with little figurines, hug her sister, look at everyone's boo boos and tend to anyone who is hurt. She also LOVES all animals. I think she is going to be a vet. With her love of animals and tend to those who are injured or hurting it seems like a good fit. She loves to pick the same straw as Cohl, but with a purple cup instead of green like Cohl. She is a helper most of the time. A little more lately. She used to only want to wear pink. She has ventured into other color choices for clothing. She matches some of the time on her own. She loves her pink room.

JENNA--Wow, what a little girl. I think I say all day, "No Jenna get down. Jenna come back here. Jenna, careful. Oh Jenna, you'll be alright." The list goes on 'cause she NEVER stops moving...NEVER. She is b u s y! She loves to climb, run, swim, and climb some more! She is 17 months old and I don't even think I can count all of the words and phrases she days on a regular bases. Some of her most common are: Diego! Baby! She loves Dora and Diego and her Baby Signing Time videos. One that we love is when she falls (all day) she gets up and we ask her if she is OK and she says OK with a whimper. She thinks she is really funny. She runs around the house and we all laugh at her. She will also "duck" you. SHe learned one side of the duck duck goose game. She ducks you and then runs away. She eats like a horse and keeps up with Cohl. I have found her a few times climbed up to the table eating the leftovers from someone else's plate. Funny girl.

A snap shop of our kiddos right now. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! what great descriptions!!

BK said...

I miss you guys so much! And your house is looking GREAT! You guys are quite the busy bees! I am so happy for you guys. I have no doubt you are and will be a blessing to your neighborhood!

I need to come over and see all this cool stuff (and those ridiculously good looking children) in person.

And if I haven't said it enough already...I miss you guys!

Joanna said...

Hi Erin! It's been a long time! You and your family are just so adorable! I found your blog through someone...I don't remember who...but I have loved reading the progress on your house and seeing your beautiful children!

Diana said...

Obwald family! Wow, the kids are so big! I can't believe Cohl will be going into kindergarten. And Jenna, wow. The haven't seen her since she was a teeny baby. All three are just so beautiful.