Saturday, August 16, 2008

Knotts Berry Farm

Back in July my mom took the big kids and I to Knotts for the first time. We had a great time.
This is right when we arrived...ready set go!
Kirra loved the characters and the dancing shows. This is Sally from Charlie Brown for those of you who are wondering. I couldn't remember any of the Snoopy characters names. Thank goodness they had posters everywhere.
Both kids had a great time on the rides.
One of Cohl's favs was the airplane that went up and down. Kirra loved the kid roller coaster. She giggled outloud the whole time. I ended up laughing at her laughing. Kid's laughs are contagious.
We had a late dinner across the street. Whew, what a day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so fun! my kids loved that plane ride, too!

looks like a great time. grandmas are such a blessing!!!