Saturday, August 16, 2008

9 years!


Wow...9 years for David and Erin Obwald. How time flies!

We celebrated by going to Cohl's Back 2 School Night for Eaton Elementary, then grabbing a late dinner @ 9pm at Chipotle and a Jamba Juice. Then home to watch the Olympics and bed. Very exciting! Even those things are fun to do together at this point.
Earlier in the day the kids and I went to church and decorated the windows on David's car with shoe polish. Then since he brought his lunch that day and did not have any appointments I called him at lunch to see how he was. I told him that my friend was at church and said his lights were on. He went outside right away, I was still on the phone, and saw the car. I think he liked it.
Then he surprised me when he got home he brought me 3 plants that we have been looking at for our yard and pout them on the porch. I LOVE them. I planted them today (even though it was about 107) and LOVE that they bring color to the front of our house.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Wow! Congratulations! I can't believe how fast time flies. We are coming up on 9 years too, on Thursday. I didn't remember that we got married so close together. I do remember your wedding though, it was beautiful!